JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was unfortunate enough to watch the first 30 minutes of this disaster of a film. The way they billed it, thought it was a Tara Reid film. It was a C or a D rated movie at best....

I actually get a kick out of these movies. They're so bad, they're good! I rate them more as comedy than scifi.

I think the best one I ever saw was called Gargoyles. They had these guys shuffling around in Gargoyle suits and when they turned their backs to the camera, you could see the zipper up the back of the suit.

Hilarious!!!

I actually get a kick out of these movies. They're so bad, they're good! I rate them more as comedy than scifi.

I think the best one I ever saw was called Gargoyles. They had these guys shuffling around in Gargoyle suits and when they turned their backs to the camera, you could see the zipper up the back of the suit.

Hilarious!!!

A cinematic masterpiece.

---

"They took my grandfather. So I really hate sharks."

"Instead of letting live sharks rain down on people, we're going to get in that chopper and throw bombs into the tornados."

"Beverly Hills' emergency services are second to none."

Also, everybody beware. Sharks can climb rope with their teeth. It's the sharks who are trying to trounce our 2A rights.

Ditto on Gargoyles! The wife and I like to bet on the "dieing order" of the pretty girls in these flicks, based on what we call their "sci-fi talents"!

In an interview I read the director said it would be his "pulp fiction" seemed serious but I hope to god he was kidding. Next tigernami, Tigers in a tsunami unstoppable

Oh man! I am glad I am NOT the only fan of the Sci-Fi cornball! It is amazing how many once big name people wind up in these movies. What was the one with with Tiffany and Debby Gibson duking it out in the end? And how about the Bigfoot one with Alice Cooper and Danny Bonaduce? And John Schneider is in a fair amount of them. And lets not forget one of the best - Ice Spiders - written, directed and starring the late, great Stephen J. Cannell, may he RIP.

Oh man! I am glad I am NOT the only fan of the Sci-Fi cornball! It is amazing how many once big name people wind up in these movies. What was the one with with Tiffany and Debby Gibson duking it out in the end? And how about the Bigfoot one with Alice Cooper and Danny Bonaduce? And John Schneider is in a fair amount of them. And lets not forget one of the best - Ice Spiders - written, directed and starring the late, great Stephen J. Cannell, may he RIP.

The Debby Gibson/Tiffany one was..Mega python vs gatoroid. a true classic. Debby was also in the classic film Mega shark vs Giant octopus.

The Sci-Fi channel is just history repeating itself. If you ever want to see true classic Sci-Fi cheese try to find 'The Killer Shrews' staring the then unknown James Best (Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane in the The Dukes of Hazzard) The dogs made up to look like giant shrews are actually comical! I once read they had to put hot dogs inside James' jacket to make it appear as though the dogs were 'eating' him in the final scene and he had to try to feed them to the dogs without it showing on camera.