JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It seems that ammo is still quite challenging when it comes to placing an order. A lot of sites pop-up whenever you do a search. I'm always skeptical when it comes to trusting a site that claims to have every round available. With that said, can you all share your trusted site. Here's one that I recently used. Once you sign up, you get an instant $10 credit that can be utilized on your first order. I used mine towards to help with shipping costs.

It seems that ammo is still quite challenging when it comes to placing an order. A lot of sites pop-up whenever you do a search. I'm always skeptical when it comes to trusting a site that claims to have every round available. With that said, can you all share your trusted site. Here's one that I recently used. Once you sign up, you get an instant $10 credit that can be utilized on your first order. I used mine towards to help with shipping costs.
This gets hammered weekly here but, the thing to be careful of is paying for anything with some form other than a credit card. If the place will not take them that is a HUGE red flag. For some reason I will never be able to understand there seems to be no end to the parade of people who want to use some other form of payment, get burned, then of course are mad. :s0092:

I usually check for ammo prices via https://ammoseek.com/

That being said....
I've bought from SGAmmo (link in Post #3) several times.
Another good one is:

Or.....

Or.....

Brownells, LAX Ammo and/or many of the other "big guys".

Aloha, Mark

PS.....watch for the sales and the FREE shipping (sometimes).

Last Edited:

That being said....
Another good one is:

Or.....

Or.....

Aloha, Mark

These are great options, thanks for sharing.

Target Sports USA for bulk ammo + free shipping. They also have some TSUSA exclusive deals with some mfg's that are almost impossible to beat.

Norma Shooting runs frequent special deals. MFG's website direct. Offerings are limited, but some pretty decent ammo.

Ammo Yard. But careful. Prices can be outstanding but shipping can kill ya. Do the math... but... that said, some of their deals are so low that even with shipping you can land some exceptional deals.

I can vouch for SGAmmo as well.

Be leary of PSA. 9 times out of 10, when they have something on a daily deal, that means other places got some in stock too and better prices can be had. If you do buy from them, keep checking back. They have a habit of fluctuating the pricing on a daily deal and they do offer price protection. Ie., bought some ammo for $10.99/box 2 days later it was $9.99/box (same daily deal) and a day later it was back to out of stock. I contacted C.S. and got $1/box refunded.

Small tip: If you do have to pay for shipping, adjust the quantities to see where their shipping price increases are. Ie., Shipping might be the same for up to 12 boxes, then jump higher and be the same for 13-20 boxes, etc. Instead of ordering a fixed amount you might decrease or increase your order to drop to the lower rate or get maximum per round value by ordering more at the same shipping cost.

Last Edited:
Target Sports USA for bulk ammo + free shipping. They also have some TSUSA exclusive deals with some mfg's that are almost impossible to beat.

Norma Shooting runs frequent special deals. MFG's website direct. Offerings are limited, but some pretty decent ammo.

Ammo Yard. But careful. Prices can be outstanding but shipping can kill ya. Do the math... but... that said, some of their deals are so low that even with shipping you can land some exceptional deals.

I can vouch for SGAmmo as well.

Be leary of PSA. 9 times out of 10, when they have something on a daily deal, that means other places got some in stock too and better prices can be had. If you do buy from them, keep checking back. They have a habit of fluctuating the pricing on a daily deal and they do offer price protection. Ie., bought some ammo for $10.99/box 2 days later it was $9.99/box (same daily deal) and a day later it was back to out of stock. I contacted C.S. and got $1/box refunded.

Small tip: If you do have to pay for shipping, adjust the quantities to see where their shipping price increases are. Ie., Shipping might be the same for up to 12 boxes, then jump higher and be the same for 13-20 boxes, etc. Instead of ordering a fixed amount you might decrease or increase your order to drop to the lower rate or get maximum per round value by ordering more at the same shipping cost.
That makes a lot of sense, sometimes it's worth buying more and you can always split shipping costs with a buddy. Great info!!

That being said....
Another good one is:

Or.....

Or.....

Aloha, Mark

These pretty much for us!

With SGammo at the top of our list by far.

Target sports was a 2nd, with there membership & member pricing. However I let our membership lapse at the start of the blight / early on in the plandemic / BurnLootMurder crud. So no idea on how Target is comparing these days.

I will also ad in Global Ordnance to the list though. Been a while but did get multiple cases of AK food at normalcy pricing just about when everyone was marking up. Just pointing them out as there was zero problems ordering from them & receiving the order & such.

ALL above will be comparable price wise these days. LIKELY with SGammo having the best available selection, perhaps for a few cents/round more.

Noteable: SGammo has "free" shipping these days on orders over $200, & just instituted a price protection if you ordered something from him (I think within a month??) and if he puts it out on special just after you buy it at a higher price…

Target sports was a 2nd, with there membership & member pricing. However I let our membership lapse at the start of the blight / early on in the plandemic / BurnLootMurder crud. So no idea on how Target is comparing these days.
More recently, I dunno if it's worth it. Selection isn't great. Inventory is spotty with massive lags between shipments. You basically have to spend $1200 on ammo just to break even with the membership fee. For any substanial "savings" then... you have to be spending a whole lot more to be worthwhile.

Nutshell: I wouldn't unless they had an exceptional deal on ammo I really want and I plan to go over $2k deep on it. Then I would do a paid membership, one and done it, then anything else that year would just be gravy.

1663169564052.png

Aloha, Mark

migunowners.org is the best gun want ads in Michigan. If you find ammo there I can prolly tell you about many members...the feedback function works well and a lot of good gun people.
I don't participate there because of dickhead mod/admin behavior with regard to obvious trolls obviously trolling...you'll know when mods here have been bought by VerticalScope...
Anyhooo...MGO has a lot of good ammo sellers.

Joe

When i buy a new caliber and need brass, or am getting stocking stuffers, I'll get loaded rounds.
SGAmmo, Target Sports, and recently, Norma are places I check. Sportsman Outdoor Superstore has had good deals in the past.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top