JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1050
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Albany
State
Oregon
New In box, Shadow 2, Single action. $1050

link to CZ site

IMG_20200818_001845144.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do you have to have a dbl action for the division you shoot in?

USPSA production "legal" means using Double action/ Single action. At the start of every stage, your first shot has to be double action. Hence why I am trying to move to a DA/SA. I already spent a bunch on a brand new Shadow 2, DA/SA. I just wanted a "backup" gun, so if there is a problem with one I just take the other out of the bag.

Would it be possible to swap out some parts and convert it to a DA/SA? Just a thought.
Anyway, that's a very nice pistol at a solid price, good luck with your sale!
Thanks for the info. This has been on sale for a while and I have since purchased a Shadow 2 Orange to complete my production lineup.

attempted to buy. tried to set something up last weekend and this week. never heard back. PM'd my number 2 different times since the replies were usually after midnight. no call or text but still shows a few log in's on here.

Yeah, had 2 deaths in the family in 3 weeks, woman is still needing more of me than usual and I am more than happy to accommodate, and kids have been a nightmare. Youngest has Math club/ dance, middle has basketball and oldest has drivers ed and wrecking cars, not a lot of free time... Sorry if that means selling my gun for 350 less than I bought it for isn't a priority lol... Inbox was also full. It's also been listed for over a year with tire kickers and people low balling including Spectre... I offered to meet him back at Mazama's back on August 8th after he low balled, HE walked away... and came back later wanting to buy... So didn't seem like a super serious buyer and had already been wearing on my nerves... We also discussed his perceived tire kicker status August 26th... Yes I am the guy that would spray people with the hose for walking on my lawn if my woman wouldn't be pissed.

So priorities???... Sorry if that inconvenienced you that my priorities are not selling you a gun super cheap over family. The pop ons were trying to see if I could find the info for NRL22 matches at Dougles Ridge for some range therapy and finding a dope card for 22 that goes out to 200 yards so I could drop in for some range therapy. ie no time for me to verify at the range first... No way in hell I am getting the three kids, me and old lady to the range long enough to figure out the DOPE quickly even if I wanted to. Which would result in me slinging lead at dirt at the match, not fun and ammo is in short supply. For reference, not on here a lot on the tail end of the Ammo-pocalypse... and if my would be buyer feels like they have to close the deal by this weekend. Then keep shopping unless you can meet me at an FFL when I can make it there around my area or have patience if I really feel like shipping the stupid thing. I am a contractor, so job ends when I am finished... Lunch happens when the client is happy and won't freak the bubblegum out when I go get my bowl of Hawaiian chicken...

Messages after the woman and the kids are asleep hence late night replies...and I work for a large corporation, which blocks gun sites, so no daytime logins lol. Hadn't heard back from anyone, then realized tonight my messages were full. Then this nonsense...

Want one in a hurry? https://oakhillguns.com/cz-shadow-2-9mm-sa.html I can recommend them, they ship fast. 🙄🙄

Gun is available to anyone that isn't trying to offer less than 1050 or have hurt feelings easily.

Last Edited:
Feelings aren't hurt. Bought one new after I offered your asking price then didn't hear back from you but saw you were still active.

Apologizes if my initial offer of 900 is considered a low ball🤷‍♂️. But I could see that if your taking a $350 hit since that means you paid $1400 for a gun that's $1150 new. Didn't seem a low ball or tire kicker since you had the gun for sale for a year. Also figured something was up since all the replies were at night, or that you worked graveyard. Thats why i gave my numbera fee times to make communication easier or more quick.

Truely Sorry to hear about the family deaths. But I can't read minds. Saw you on several times after giving you my number and never heard back after offering your asking price. After another shadow 2 sold for $900 on here before I could buy it, I Ended up just buying one for 1150 new.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.