JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Benchmade
City
Caldwell
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Looking to thin out my collection some, so here are a few knives up for sale-

-Brand new TOPS 111A - 11.5" of thick 1095 steel with the factory edge (very sharp, this has never been used). These normally go for about $200 but you can buy this for $165 shipped

-Guardian Tactical Recon-040 with two tone elmax blade. This is a very large, very smooth firing OTF knife that I have carried some, but not done any major cutting with. Factory edge is very sharp, and is in near new condition (some minor wear on the pocket clip). Original box included. $320 shipped

-Zero Tolerance ZT-9 Bayonet. I own two of these and they are long discontinued. A collaboration with strider knives, the blade is 1/4" and is s30v steel. This one has never been used, has the factory edge, and will connect right up to the bayonet lug on your modern sporting rifle. $700 shipped

-Benchmade saddle mountain skinner fixed blade. S30v steel in brand new condition. I was given this as a gift to use hunting but I already have a Chris Reeve nyala for that so this has sat unused. $150 shipped

-Zero Tolerance 0308 - this has been carried some, but I own this and the identical black tiger stripe model and this one gets left behind most of the time. Minor wear on the pocket clip and the 20CV blade is pristine. Original box included. $280 shipped

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

IMG_4295.jpeg IMG_4305.jpeg IMG_4306.jpeg IMG_4300.jpeg IMG_4301.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top