JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I googled earth their address and it shows a vacant lot.
It's behind the trees.

Screenshot_20211231-112128.png

Cleburne, TX BBB shows 24 complaints in the last 3 years, with 22 closed in the past 12 months. Enough for me to wait for a more reliable source to have components available, whether local or online.

My experience using the Aquila and Servicios Aventuras small pistol primers did not go well. Hand priming no problem. The issue was using them on a Hornady Progressive press. The Aguila do not seat properly, too high. The other ones seem to not operate the primer slide correctly. Too much bother to ever buy again for an AP press. Now I know why there available. Just my two cents. Too make sure it wasn't the equipment setup I ran 100 CCI through it no problem. Anyone else run into problems?

I've not used these primers so have no first hand knowledge of their quality. I have used Wolfe and Ginex primers and have an order in for some Fiochi's to try. My issue with any of the off brand or imported primers is the price. If I'm patient, I can get CCI primers delivered to my door for about $65/1000. Granted that is my wholesale cost and I sign an agreement to only use them in the manufacturing of ammo but cost is an issue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top