JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Anderson
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a set of sequentially numbered, bare AR15 receivers. Made by Anderson. $60 each. So, $120 total. I will not separate the receivers. Don't ask if I'll sell them individually. The answer is, "NO". BTW....as of right now....receivers are in short supply and/or just not available at some shops. Due to the......you know..... "circumstances".:eek:

I am a Vancouver, WA resident and can meet up with the buyer in Portland, OR or in Vancouver, WA. Of course, this sale will have to go through an FFL. And, the buyer will be responsible for all of the FFL's fees. It's your choice of which FFL you want to use for the transfer (I'm flexible if they're close to my home).

GEDC1000-LI-2.jpg

Ser# will of course be sequential. Build a pair of rifles (or pistols).....perhaps, one for you and one for the significant other? son? daughter? or maybe for the 2 kids? or your sibling? Whatever you want to do with them.

If you're interested.....contact me via the PM function.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....I might just have two (2) matching AR15 parts kits to go with these.....just add more money. AND, the kits are different, from my other/previous combo AR15 kit and receiver offering.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I think that it's sold pending funds at this point. I'll pull the ad as soon as it's a done deed.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
At this point.........08-01-2020/1100 hrs.

I'm OPEN for a back up buyer.

PM if you're interested and leave your phone # in the PM. We can communicate faster/better that way.

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.