JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sentinel Brand Gun Locker / Safe

This is your basic metal locking gun cabinet or gun locker in good used condition. Welded steel and recessed door provides good security, especially to prevent children accessing firearms.

Designed to bolt or screw into walls and floors. circular style key rotates lock mechanism to slide bars into the top, bottom and side of the frame -- good secure mechanism. It is the perfect size to hide in a bedroom closet, which is how I used it for some years.

Interior is open with a single removable shelf installed on top. The shelf is only partial depth to allow longer barrels to pass behind -- it fits about four pistols in locking hard cases. Soft cases could fit a dozen pistols on the shelf. The door is a standard sized pegboard and can be fitted with hooks, compartments and other misc accessories. the cabinet comes with two small bin which attach to the pegboard and the removable shelf.

Comes with 2 keys and a few long screws to mount, plus the shelf and the bins.

Switched to a different setup and don't need it anymore and it is just sitting in the garage.

Asking $100. These are anywhere from $160-$300 new, PLUS shipping, so I'm pretty firm on price. Or trade.

For this one, I'm available to meet up in Newberg. I'm not looking to play delivery service unless you want to pay me for my my gas and time :)

Re trades, I could really use a nice locking rifle case. Other quality cases would be interesting as well. Always open to inexpensive firearms and or top-quality knives. Or ??? Offer me cool stuff.

safe1.jpg

safe2.jpg

IMG_2251.JPG

Still got the gun cabinet -- and here is a special offer for NWFA folks. I'm a big supporter of locking up firearms when kids are around, so if you can prove that you're buying the gun locker for this purpose (family photo, etc) I'll give it to you for $80

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews