JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun control will be the first order of business in the Senate when lawmakers return in April from their two-week holiday break, so now is the time to write those letters you have been planning on to our supporters, Republican and the good Democrats. I feel we must bury them in pro-gun praise and thanks with suggestions like no gun registration at all. We need to get as many people to write as we can, including youth and children. I am not above using all Americans including children to help protect our rights! The American people have been brain washed for many years on how guns are bad in every way possible and the community needs to come out and start educating the people to how good the gun can be. We need to get everyone on board gun clubs, NRA, GOA and all the others. If we don't, things will gradually get worse. I have noticed that the anti-gun groups are circulating list with the pro-gun democrats on it to vote them out in the next election. If all the Democrats were anti-gun we would be in bad shape. We should not under estimate them and their organization skills. Any way if you feel like I do, start getting to letters ready. I just stamped 30 and got to go get more stamps.:s0155:

Make sure to tell your legislators that if they vote for these things, you will actively campaign against them in coming elections. "I won't vote for you" isn't enough of a threat. Well, either one barely is, but you have to have some words of resolve to throw in there.

Make sure to tell your legislators that if they vote for these things, you will actively campaign against them in coming elections. "I won't vote for you" isn't enough of a threat. Well, either one barely is, but you have to have some words of resolve to throw in there.

Not sure that's even enough, now that nanny bloomberg has pretty much told them the same thing. He has billions of $$$$$ to throw at them or against them. Colorado Dim-O-Rats have already proven to us how that story ends,,,:s0131:

Well I don't usually post what to say but this is how I put it at the end>

We feel any new laws are unacceptable. We will be watching how everyone votes and will work to defeat those (through votes, monetary contributions, and time) that try to take away from the law abiding citizen their constitutional rights. In effect we will create our own no elect list that will be circulated across the United States. We want to thank all those that stand with us on protecting the 2nd Amendment and our way of life!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top