JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
VANCOUVER
State
Washington
Zip Code
I accidently reloaded too many 12g slugs and 00 Buck shot. These were my personal reloads I do not need anymore. There will be no more after this.
They travel at about 1000 ft/sec. All are made with brand new hulls and internal components. These were not made for the purpose of selling, they were for my personal use.
I made some to glow in the dark in case I dropped them in the night. They will hold their glow charge for up to 12 hours (new type of glow paint that just came out on the market). These are between 2 1/2 inches to 2 3/4 inches depending on what the payload is.
$2 a round or $40 for 25. Again, these are my own personal ammo that I made too much of, not for retail sell. All were made of components that are new except the lead itself, it was cast.
I am not going to promote this listing, as I suspect one of the moderators will tell me I cannot.

00Buckshot1.jpeg Diablo HP Slugs.jpeg glow 3.jpeg glow4.jpeg glow5.jpeg pumpkin1.jpeg pumpkin3.jpeg pupkin2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Locking ad...as this is reloaded ammo being sold...
No matter what fancy wordsmithing is done the in sales text.
Nor am I overly interested in the "intent" of the manufacture of this ammo being offered for sale.

After a two page discussion over the ideas , pitfalls and legalities over the sale of reloaded ammo as per what "Livelihood" and "profit" means under the regulations....
One would think that the OP knew better than to try this / that this was going to happen.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads