Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Bremerton/Silverdale
State
Washington
Apparently there is NO .380 Ammo Shortage. Over the past 2 weeks, only one person inquired about buying .380 ACP AMMO. Selling 6 boxes of Sellier and Bellot .380 92gr, APC FMJ ammo in 50 round boxes, boxer primed, reloadable brass cases. I have shot a bunch of Sellier and Bellot products with zero problems. Price is $50.00 per 50 round box, which is $19.00 less, per box, than what is listed on the internet at a number of sellers; when or if you can find it in stock. I attended the Wess Knodel gun show, Saturday, and can say, my price is lower than all the.380 I saw at the show.. If you need, I will ship the ammo, but that has to be be via UPS or FedEx Ground, at your expense. Alternatively, local pick up in Bremerton/Silverdale WA. I’m not selling this out of need. I’m more than happy to keep it. Will do one bump then lock it down. Selling only because I believed others needed ammo and I find myself with a bit more than I need. PM with interest. I will check my messages daily.Thanks

P1100188.JPG

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Triton900

Reactions
This is a pretty solid deal folks! I'm actually somewhat interested and I don't even own a .380 haha!