JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've been bitten by the Jeep bug, so here is yet another build that is on the chopping block. Here's an AR pistol, with the Sig SB15 "Stabilizing Arm Brace"…. Completely legal via the ATF ( <broken link removed> )

This one has approximately 60 rounds down the tube. It's short and compact, especially with the folding stock adapter!

Here are the specs:

Seekins Precision Billet Lower
JP Lower Parts Kit
ALG Defense ACT Trigger
Umbrella Corporation Weapons Research Pistol Grip
Phase 5 Pistol Buffer Tube
Law Tactical Folding Adapter
Battle Arms Development Ambi Safety Selector
Sig Sauer SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace (http://www.sigsauer.com/SigStore/sb15-pistol-stabilizing-brace-552.aspx)

Seekins Precision Billet Upper
Rainier Arms UltraMatch 7.5" Barrel
Rainier Arms Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group
Noveske KX3 Muzzle Device
Rainier Arms Force Rail 9"
Rainier Arms Match Grade Gas Block (Pinned)
Rainier Arms Raptor Charging Handle
Centurion Arms C4 Diopter Sights

Retail this runs $2600. I'm asking $2200 or $2000 minus the Centurion Arms sights. Payment to be made via USPS Money Order.

I have conducted a good amount of business on here and other sites, to include the sale of high-dollar items such as complete rifles, handguns, upper and lower receivers, and high-end optics. Lots of positive feedback, so buy with confidence. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thank you for your interest.

DSC_1447_zpsd7fbd8c7.jpg DSC_1448_zpsb7ee8da9.jpg DSC_1451_zps6b606daa.jpg DSC_1452_zpse6e82a0b.jpg DSC_1449_zps23862f25.jpg DSC_1450_zps5b69cb78.jpg

Last Edited: