JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Custom Aero Precision AR Pistol Build in 5.56 / 223. It was Cerakoted by Blown Deadline in Multiline Camo (If you don't know Blown Deadline check them out). Build was put together with all quality parts. I ran about 200 rounds through it suppressed and it ran like a champ. It has a 10.5 Inch barrel under a 10.7 inch handgaurd. I will list the parts used in the build below. Over $1700 in parts for this build. It's straight bad bubblegum and sexy.

No optic, suppressor or mags come with it.

$1200 for the pistol build. Take off $50 if you do not want the flash hider on it. Buyer pays transfer costs. Will not ship, hold or deliver. Don't ask.

Private message if interested please

Aero Precision BDL Multiline Camo 10.7 builders kit.
Rosco 10.5 inch Bloodline barrel
Dead Air flash hider
Geissele gas block
Aero BCG
Radian SD charging handle
Radian push pins
Radian bolt catch
Radian QD plate
Radian ambI safety
Geissele G2S trigger
BCM grip
Strike industry buffer spring.
H2 buffer
Magpul Brace

E4EF4BB8-05F3-4930-93A0-758021EEFBDF.jpeg 8F7512E8-41B8-4AEF-8EAB-58189732E382.jpeg C67ED86D-B0E3-4A45-B080-2177DD605D44.jpeg 21F9BFC3-F88C-4611-B714-C68DEECADEB5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Still available. Please read the add. The price is firm. Please do your research and don't DM me with dumb offers saying you did your math. Don't be the guy on here waisting everyone's time. IDIOTS WILL BE CALLED OUT.

Please read the add completely. I do not feel like waisting hours of my time arguing why I won't ship or deliver out of state to you. Thank you.

THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE

Please read the add completely. I do not feel like waisting hours of my time arguing why I won't ship or deliver out of state to you. Thank you.

THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE

THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE

THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE
Nobody is active in this chat besides me

It is set up for a key Mo system so if you have that system it is set up good to go. Also if you have a direct thread suppressor you can remove the mount and it can swallow just another any suppressor given the diameter of the handgaurd. That was my intention when building it

Please read my add completely and respect my conditions. Have a D bag who will not take no for an answer And refuses to stop contacting me. Don't be that guy. Thank you.

It is set up for a key Mo system so if you have that system it is set up good to go. Also if you have a direct thread suppressor you can remove the mount and it can swallow just another any suppressor given the diameter of the handgaurd. That was my intention when building it
Only asked because I myself bubblegum with the flush muzzle break and handguard , dope setup! Thanks for the quick response

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.