JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Seekins Precision
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
Most of my AR builds right now are leaning toward shorter barrel lengths and so I don't anticipate putting this to work, though it is a really nice handguard.

Seekins calls this the "No Excess" handguard for its light weight and lack of extra crap. Includes a low-profile barrel nut that does not require timing to line up with the gas tube hole in the upper. Has integrated QD sling mounts, plenty of M-Lok slots, and full length top rail with a unique "lightening cut" in each cross bar of the rail. Uses two opposing cross bolts to lock onto the barrel nut, and has anti-rotation tabs where the rail meets the upper.

I live outside La Center, and work near downtown Vancouver. Price is shipped. PM me if you're interested or want more info.

I also have a crow foot wrench for this barrel nut (1-1/4" with a max thickness of 7/16"). I'd be happy to help the buyer with the install (I've also got a calibrated torque wrench), or add the crowfoot to the sale for another $20.

I'd trade the Handguard and wrench for a Sig MCX Virtus slim handguard - black 10" or FDE 8"
90159454-CB1C-48DE-A36C-BBCD23D3B0F6.jpeg 869C8636-2AAC-4283-9986-A0ADC4CE86B2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews