JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Seekins Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a Seekins Havak Pro Hunter PH2 rifle chambered in 6.5 PRC that is like new / lightly used

Rifle has had 1 box / 20 rounds of ammo fired through it. Comes with factory hard case & carbon fiber magazine.

$1500 (no trades)

Local only, buyer to pay FFL transfer fee (Tigard pawn is $25)

Seekins Havak 1(1).jpg Seekins Havak 3(1).jpg Seekins Havak 4(1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That's a handsome, quality rifle. So the big question: why are you selling it? If there are elements of dissatisfaction please elaborate, whatever they may be.
Thanks.
Hey there, thanks. It is a fine rifle, but I realized I'm just not into vertical gripped stocks on my hunting rifles. I got a couple rifles in the last year or so with a vertical grip stock (the other stock being a McMillan Game Hunter I put on a Tikka T3x CTR .308), and after carrying them a bit, I just don't care for it and realized I much prefer a classic sporter hunting stock. Also the foreend of the stock is a bit wide for my hand, I prefer a narrower foreend.
Another thing is I'm done getting tons of various calibers and I'm sticking to a few that are my favorite, mostly 30 cal and 7mm cartridges, I'm not really into the 6.5s as much. Live and learn. It's a nice rifle, but due to the above factors just not my favorite.

Last Edited:
Hey there, thanks. It is a fine rifle, but I realized I'm just not into vertical gripped stocks on my hunting rifles. I got a couple rifles in the last year or so with a vertical grip stock (the other stock being a McMillan Game Hunter I put on a Tikka T3x CTR .308), and after carrying them a bit, I just don't care for it and realized I much prefer a classic sporter hunting stock. Also the foreend of the stock is a bit wide for my hand, I prefer a narrower foreend.
Another thing is I'm done getting tons of various calibers and I'm sticking to a few that are my favorite, mostly 30 cal and 7mm cartridges, I'm not really into the 6.5s as much. Live and learn. It's a nice rifle, but due to the above factors just not my favorite.
Hi Sandy -- Thanks for the good feedback. I guess I'm in the opposite wheelhouse, preferring more of a vertical hold than not, going to the extent of the MTD HNT26 pistol grip. Good luck with the sale. I'm surprised it's still available because that's about $300 less than retail and with just 20 rounds through it. Seems to me that anyone who wants to step up to the capabilities of the 6.5 PRC would be well served to snatch this bargain. The PH2 is easily one of the most accurate rifles a person can get short of custom make. And lightweight... even with a 56mm objective 34mm tube scope the Seekins can come in under nine pounds.

Hi Sandy -- Thanks for the good feedback. I guess I'm in the opposite wheelhouse, preferring more of a vertical hold than not, going to the extent of the MTD HNT26 pistol grip. Good luck with the sale. I'm surprised it's still available because that's about $300 less than retail and with just 20 rounds through it. Seems to me that anyone who wants to step up to the capabilities of the 6.5 PRC would be well served to snatch this bargain. The PH2 is easily one of the most accurate rifles a person can get short of custom make. And lightweight... even with a 56mm objective 34mm tube scope the Seekins can come in under nine pounds.
Thanks Vance! It's a well built, lightweight, and accurate rifle for sure, I'm sure someone will be very pleased to own it 🙂

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.