JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw this on FB - I have NO idea if it is legit or not, but JIC someone is desperate for employment:

DO NOT CONTACT ME on this...I copied and pasted it from another LEO FB PAGE:
If anyone is interested...
Know anyone who qualifies? Send them the info!
We just picked up a FEMA contract in Puerto Rico
We have 200 armed security spots that need to be filled by the end of the month. We only hiring Prior Military and Law Enforcement if you know anyone looking for a job. They can be from any State.
The contract will last 15 months starting Dec 1st
Pay is $1750 per week
All living expense payed plus travel
Pay- by weekly
Must be willing to stay a minimal of 90 days
Job- Armed Security on FEMA sites
Shifts- 12hrs per day 7 days a week
n.a.Anyone is interested they can email me their DD214 or Resume At [email protected]
Cell 832-544-2212

That is the biggest load of crap you could imagine.

The sarllc.com is the domain name on a engineering company in Atlanta.
Who wants to be "payed" every two weeks ?
Who wants to work with people that are doing armed security 12 hours a day 7 days a week?? Not much chance for a fatigue error there at all.

Complete scam.

If they misspelled PAID then I'd look the other way. Any intelligent person knows it's PAID.

If I were retired and in better health I might go for something like that. Plan on spending a couple of years enjoying the beach life, with someone else paying my way there and back. I worked 12 hour shifts for a lot of years, so that is not a deterrent. Bring the wife along and work a year/ and take another year off. Everything here is already paid for, so it's just a working vacation.

When I was younger I would take jobs based on where I could see some new country. So this would not be anything new.

If I were retired and in better health I might go for something like that. Plan on spending a couple of years enjoying the beach life, with someone else paying my way there and back. I worked 12 hour shifts for a lot of years, so that is not a deterrent. Bring the wife along and work a year/ and take another year off. Everything here is already paid for, so it's just a working vacation.

When I was younger I would take jobs based on where I could see some new country. So this would not be anything new.

Sure, if it was a real job & not a scam/phishing expedition...

If they misspelled PAID then I'd look the other way. Any intelligent person knows it's PAID.
Indeed. And..

"Pay- by weekly
Must be willing to stay a minimal of 90 days"

Anyone with any education at all, let alone an entity fielding a billion dollar contract would use the proper "bi-weekly" and "minimum of..".

Sounds like a phishing expedition to me.

In the interest of playing devil's advocate, might not be a total scam, but might be a small fly by night operation who jumped on a contract and is scrambling to source the bodies to do the mission.

^^Lol bad math!! Its over $43 /hr depending on "living expenses" costs.

I see you have never worked on the road. Your "expenses" at home don't just go away so its $21 per hour (average) and if they feed you that helps put money in your pocket. If your expenses were not part of it your looking at a minimum wage job.

Land, Sea & Air Resources LLC appears to be a legitimate company. If you go to their contact page, there is the typical ADMIN contact for anyone interested in the Puerto Rico project. linky [Contact]

Land, Sea & Air Resources LLC appears to be a legitimate company. If you go to their contact page, there is the typical ADMIN contact for anyone interested in the Puerto Rico project. linky [Contact]

They may be but someone putting up an ad that looks like those Nigerian send me money ploys? Even some fly by night could use a simple word doc to make sure they spelled stuff correctly. This sure looks like someone is hoping people will send in info they can then sell.

They may be but someone putting up an ad that looks like those Nigerian send me money ploys? Even some fly by night could use a simple word doc to make sure they spelled stuff correctly. This sure looks like someone is hoping people will send in info they can then sell.

Oh, I totally agree and assume it is bogus. If the Facebook posting was legit, you'd expect it would point any respondents to the company website. Hard to believe an actual employee of Land, Sea & Air Resources would [1] bypass existing company links and ask that responses be sent directly to him/her, and [2] post such an unprofessional alert with spelling and grammatical errors.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top