JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just found a nice little addition to my house, we just got it recently and are painting it right now, I started to paint the hallway and below a cabinet there is a air vent, I figured it was from a old heating system (as the house is electric heat now). I pop off the duct and I find a good size compartment in the wall :D

Its about 30"x30"x12", it looks like a perfect area to hide stuff.

If you had a secret compartment like this what would you do with it? I have a small fireproof safe that I keep personal documents in, this would be a perfect place to store it..

Maybe I will hide some silver bullets in there as well for when the zombies attack :huh:

Just found a nice little addition to my house, we just got it recently and are painting it right now, I started to paint the hallway and below a cabinet there is a air vent, I figured it was from a old heating system (as the house is electric heat now). I pop off the duct and I find a good size compartment in the wall :D

Its about 30"x30"x12", it looks like a perfect area to hide stuff.

If you had a secret compartment like this what would you do with it? I have a small fireproof safe that I keep personal documents in, this would be a perfect place to store it..

Maybe I will hide some silver bullets in there as well for when the zombies attack :huh:

Just me, but i wouldnt have discribed the location of your keep!! hehe...
I wouldnt waste the silver bullets on zombies,, save those for the WereWolves, LOL

this is a gun forum... a forum full of gun enthusiasts.. i would not suspect and one of you to break into my home knowing I to am a gun enthusiast haha...

I am not to worried, I may never even use it other than to keep my fireproof safe. I would keep my fireproof safe out in the open but I am sure if my house was ever broken into that would be the first thing they take so I try to keep it hidden. Nothing of huge value in it, its just documents that I dont want to loose in a fire, birth certs, passports, ect.

I have a simular hiding area, I use it for mostly old tax returns and stuff. Stuf that I dont want stolen(idenity theft) but is not important enought to take up space in my safe.

a treasure map perhaps? Then when your on your death bed you can tell your kids to get the map and find your hidden fortune. But really it's just a wild goose chase around town that eventually leads to your back yard where you have buried a folgers can full of pennies... just my two cents

I too have an area in my [CLASSIFIED]. I keep [CLASSIFIED] in it and also some other [CLASSIFIED] too. Its just down the [CLASSIFIED] kind of in a [CLASSIFIED] spot. You have to look closely to even detect it. I'm considering putting [CLASSIFIED] in it too. I sure hope nobody ever detects my [CLASSIFIED] I'd hate to lose it.

HAHA

T_H :s0140:

I too have an area in my [CLASSIFIED]. I keep [CLASSIFIED] in it and also some other [CLASSIFIED] too. Its just down the [CLASSIFIED] kind of in a [CLASSIFIED] spot. You have to look closely to even detect it. I'm considering putting [CLASSIFIED] in it too. I sure hope nobody ever detects my [CLASSIFIED] I'd hate to lose it.

HAHA

Awesome!!! Now I know just where to look to find your [CLASSIFIED]:s0155:

HAHA

So, now it's going to take several of us and a large excavator to tear the whole house down. I hope what you're hiding is worth more than the house. :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews