JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just found a nice little addition to my house, we just got it recently and are painting it right now, I started to paint the hallway and below a cabinet there is a air vent, I figured it was from a old heating system (as the house is electric heat now). I pop off the duct and I find a good size compartment in the wall :D

Its about 30"x30"x12", it looks like a perfect area to hide stuff.

If you had a secret compartment like this what would you do with it? I have a small fireproof safe that I keep personal documents in, this would be a perfect place to store it..

Maybe I will hide some silver bullets in there as well for when the zombies attack :huh:

Just found a nice little addition to my house, we just got it recently and are painting it right now, I started to paint the hallway and below a cabinet there is a air vent, I figured it was from a old heating system (as the house is electric heat now). I pop off the duct and I find a good size compartment in the wall :D

Its about 30"x30"x12", it looks like a perfect area to hide stuff.

If you had a secret compartment like this what would you do with it? I have a small fireproof safe that I keep personal documents in, this would be a perfect place to store it..

Maybe I will hide some silver bullets in there as well for when the zombies attack :huh:

Just me, but i wouldnt have discribed the location of your keep!! hehe...
I wouldnt waste the silver bullets on zombies,, save those for the WereWolves, LOL

this is a gun forum... a forum full of gun enthusiasts.. i would not suspect and one of you to break into my home knowing I to am a gun enthusiast haha...

I am not to worried, I may never even use it other than to keep my fireproof safe. I would keep my fireproof safe out in the open but I am sure if my house was ever broken into that would be the first thing they take so I try to keep it hidden. Nothing of huge value in it, its just documents that I dont want to loose in a fire, birth certs, passports, ect.

I have a simular hiding area, I use it for mostly old tax returns and stuff. Stuf that I dont want stolen(idenity theft) but is not important enought to take up space in my safe.

a treasure map perhaps? Then when your on your death bed you can tell your kids to get the map and find your hidden fortune. But really it's just a wild goose chase around town that eventually leads to your back yard where you have buried a folgers can full of pennies... just my two cents

I too have an area in my [CLASSIFIED]. I keep [CLASSIFIED] in it and also some other [CLASSIFIED] too. Its just down the [CLASSIFIED] kind of in a [CLASSIFIED] spot. You have to look closely to even detect it. I'm considering putting [CLASSIFIED] in it too. I sure hope nobody ever detects my [CLASSIFIED] I'd hate to lose it.

HAHA

T_H :s0140:

I too have an area in my [CLASSIFIED]. I keep [CLASSIFIED] in it and also some other [CLASSIFIED] too. Its just down the [CLASSIFIED] kind of in a [CLASSIFIED] spot. You have to look closely to even detect it. I'm considering putting [CLASSIFIED] in it too. I sure hope nobody ever detects my [CLASSIFIED] I'd hate to lose it.

HAHA

Awesome!!! Now I know just where to look to find your [CLASSIFIED]:s0155:

HAHA

So, now it's going to take several of us and a large excavator to tear the whole house down. I hope what you're hiding is worth more than the house. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top