JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

SEATTLE -- A woman says she was dragged off a King County Metro bus and beaten by two would-be robbers Thursday afternoon, and none of her fellow passengers "seemed too concerned about it."

According to the Seattle Police Department's report for the incident, the victim was riding southbound on Rainier Avenue South around 3:50 p.m. when the bus pulled up to a stop at Martin Luther King Jr. Way South.

As the bus doors opened, a man grabbed the iPhone out of the victim's hands while another man grabbed the backpack sitting in her lap, according to the report.

The victim later told officers she held onto her backpack's strap and was dragged out of her seat, down the bus' stairs and onto the sidewalk by one of the men.

While the victim was still on the ground, one or both of the men started kicking her, trying to get her to let go of her backpack, according to the report. But, the victim didn't let go, and the men eventually ran off.

The victim told officers there were several witnesses to the attempted robbery, including the bus driver. She said no one seemed too concerned about helping her, short of handing her back the phone she dropped. No one gave their names or phone numbers to her in order to be a witness.

According to the report, the victim suffered scratches and road rash to her back from being dragged and had bruising and soreness from being kicked.

The appropriate response as referenced in the above segment. The more of these pieces of crap that are wiped off the planet, the better things will get. OH excuse me, did I forget my place. Maybe they just need counciling, Ya Think ?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top