JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know of Issaquah and Kenmore Gun ranges, not bad outdoor ranges at either. As far as public places, just exit 47 from I-90... not really Seattle.

Most of the county is a no shoot zone. There is the Seattle Police Athletics Club in Tukwila with nice shooting. A buddy of mine has a house on the hill above that rang and we watch cops train there. Open to public.

There is one in Snoqualmie (near the falls) called Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club (SVRC) up to 200 yrds rifle and separate pistol range: Welcome to SVRC
Another near Redmond / Kenmore called the Interlake Sporting Association with 25yrd, 100yrd and 200 yrd rifle targets and separate pistol range: Interlake Sporting Association

Both of these are member only ranges. Annual dues and you are trained to be your own safety guy on the range. Given the combination and go anytime during the approved hours.

Enjoy!

-Flash

Renton sportsman club has a pretty nice one up in the highlands. Last I checked they'd closed the lower pit off 47 to make way for some mountain bike trails... (Guess they thought we needed more of those in the I90 corridor). Sad because that was a great place to shoot, we'd even had the sheriff stop by a couple times to make sure we were using legit targets but otherwise they'd leave us to our devices. Even shot with a Kirkland PD officer up there once.

Exit 47 (aka Tinkham Rd.) is closed. There is a link on the government website. Search this forum, you'll find it. I was shooting up there and a cop told me it was illegal and to leave. It WAS a pretty sweet place for pistols and rifles at the top of the trail.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top