JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ban guns when law-abiding citizens may need them. Who is this dirtbag trying to protect?

Folks don't get all in a twist because of the Mayor. She's looking out for the SAFETY of the city and the individuals within it. Cough, cough.....

Rrrrrright.....think of all those store owners and friends of the owners who are displaying that they are armed. You can bet, that she is worried about the SAFETY of the looters. She just wants them to be SAFE while: going shopping, starting fires, beating up on others, etc...

I can remember the time that the Chief of Police (Honolulu Police Dept) and I had a chat. It was back in the day....when the public was crazed about the Assault Weapons ban. He was in favor of banning "Assault Pistols" which also included magazines over 10 rounds that could fit in a pistol. Yeah, I was not in favor of his idea. Anyway, I asked him..... WHY? His response was that he was thinking of the SAFETY of the citizens of Honolulu. Mind you that there really wasn't a problem back then. So the law passed with his support. And, today the Assault Pistol ban is still on the books (as far as I know).

But then.......Hawaii is a Democrat stronghold. Should I have expected any different? The 2nd A don't mean much over there.

Death by a thousand cuts.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Update: I just got an alert that Seattle's mayor has just cancelled her week-long quasi-curfew sort of curfew that we-won't-enforce-except-when we-do. The ACLU didn't like it because it "risk[ed] chilling the free speech of communities and individuals who are calling for a change ..." Nothing about the risks and inconvenience to the hundreds of thousands of people not protesting and crickets on the weapons prohibition. Funny how that works.

Well, it's not like (as I have seen anyway) the ACLU was ever interested in guns as a RIGHT for Americans.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Just more Seattle Mickey Mouse bubblegum. The insurance firms rely on the government to protect their assets and this hands off policing by SPD is going to cost people, businesses a whole lot of bookoo as a result. I'm still going CC regardless of any make believe bubblegum that's going to cut my odds of survival aka telling me I can't have a tool for self defense. There's a reason we have one of the oldest constitutions in the world.

One gun law I could get behind- Where you turn in your liberal friends that ask to borrow a gun from you so they can protect their house during the riots. :p Sorry no can do that would make me a criminal.

"I want to acknowledge that much of the violence and destruction, both here in Seattle and across the country, has been instigated and perpetuated by white men," Durkan wrote on Twitter.

Seattle Mayor Blames 'White Men' for 'Co-opting' George Floyd Protests

Aloha, Mark

This gets really awkward when you compare it to any weekend in Chicago, do white men drive into Chicago every weekend to shoot it up and then leave again to? Watching the news of police cars burning and other rioting the skin tones observed are very "diverse." Race baiters disgust me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top