JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understand the fear of voter fraud but there is NO credible data showing it to be an issue. The best study done examining over 1 Billion votes found 31 credible Instances that COULD have been fraud. Other data supports this insignificant rate. Personally I'm much more afraid of electronic voter machines.

Then you have the whole Gregoire /Dino issues, with mystery ballots being found after each of 2 recounts, then she wins the 3 recount.

Smurf-Profile.jpg
Smurf City here we come.....

Aloha, Mark

"I can't wait to see Portland one up this order, lol"

Portland always beats Seattle. We can't help it.

I'm guessing maybe 3 people in Seattle changed their behavior due to this announcement. The ruling class should stifle itself.

Trust the machine?

LOL...Review what the print out says? Rrrrrright....like as if people actually read all of the "Terms of Service" to every web site they join.

No_Time_Fo_Dat.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
"I understand the fear of voter fraud but there is NO credible data showing it to be an issue. The best study done examining over 1 Billion votes found 31 credible Instances that COULD have been fraud."

This may be your belief, but I don't find it credible. I notice you supplied no link to the study.

Think of the character of people in government. Now imagine that, despite being scumbags, they nevertheless are completely scrupulous about making sure every vote is carefully and accurately counted. How realistic is that? o_O

Sure go ahead and ban firearms...or anything else you care to mention.

Now when people still show up with guns ( or whatever else was "banned" )
What are you going to do then...?
Or when people show up with something else as a substitute for firearms...are you going to "ban" those as well...?

How 'bout instead of cracking down on folks who ain't causing a fuss....
You go after those who are....
Andy

I really enjoy hearing people say if you do not like something, vote!

I often say this because for now it's all we have. The problems in this state like this idiot mayor are voters. WAY too many who hate what is done refuse to help. Many of them when there is a far better person running go out of their way to help that person lose. The reason is always they are not good enough. So they help the worst one win. We have had a couple really bad Governors this way. When I 1639 went in a lot of gun owners had no clue it happened. When we tried to put it on the ballot to take it back we could not even get enough gun owners to sign. The problem is far from being outnumbered. The problem is freedom loving people who will not lift a finger to keep freedom. Hard to put much hope in those who will not even vote actually doing anything to fight.

Never let a good crisis go to waste
I lived in the Seattle area for 30 years. It is no secret that the Seattle/King County governments are 100% against the 2nd amendment. The 5 counties surrounding Puget Sound are heavily influenced by the rich tech-workers that have moved up from California to work for the many rich and powerful high-tech companies in the Puget Sound area. (Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing...) These imports have a strong desire to recreate California in Washington. With their piles of money, they have strong influence in Western Washington. And the population of those 5 counties is large enough to impose their will on the rest of Washington. It's not a coincidence that most of the governors for the last several decades have been former Seattle Mayors or former King County Executives. When has there last been a governor from Eastern Washington? It's also no coincidence that both Washington US senators are from Western Washington. Patty Murray from Bothel, Maria Cantrell from Seattle. Though Cantwell was born in Indiana, she moved to Seatte to work for Allan Cranston (of California). Are you beginning to see the California-Washington connection?

I think that 2 threads were merged (?) here. I did not read this entire one yet.

Did the MAYOR give up all TAXPAYER PAID security forces or REMOVE ALL of their firearms?

Cate

I think that 2 threads were merged (?) here. I did not read this entire one yet.

Did the MAYOR give up all TAXPAYER PAID security forces or REMOVE ALL of their firearms?

Cate
The Mayor of Seattle is like all of her ilk. They pass rules that only everyone else is supposed to follow. This was often hilarious to watch as this virus hoax was going on. Places where people in charge ordered all in lock down would be caught doing as they please. Even when caught they were not the least bit shy about saying the rules are for everyone else not me. Notice all these riots no one is screaming about the virus? It is amazing they are not all falling down dead from it all of a sudden :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top