JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah, but..........................
in our constitution, it specifically calls " The right to keep and bear arms" so by their logic, arms equals weapons to include guns, but when our side uses that simple to understand logic, they say it doesn't work that way, and they want the right to discriminate against things THEY say we should not/cannot have!
This qualifies as "arms", as in, "to keep and bear". I'll see your umbrella and raise you some naked steel. :)

sword2.jpg

Maybe one of yous northmen should inform said mayor'ness and Gov'ner of said infringements, and their definite limits to their power!
Already wrote Jackboot Jay, but he did not deign to reply to one of his serfs.

As for Frau Douchebag, I bubblegum on her head.

Last Edited:
Nope, not so fast because....

Remember the "Emergency lock down" of OR? Right....it was supposed to be voted on by the legislature (after 28 days). BUT, because there is an emergency.....

No_Time_Fo_Dat.jpg

So the lockdown can continue.

TYRANTS.

So....this is WA not OR. Right...but consider the logic. And the court process......

Remember.....the solution is just not to vote for them (Tyrants) in the first place. And even then, an "impeachment" takes time. OMG?!?! Yeah, a suggestion/call for tar and feathers, would be considered as inciting hate. So, I'm not saying that.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....some stuff is so clear. Yet interpreted differently by those in power. Like....

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Last Edited:
I can't wait to see Portland one up this order, lol
Good luck to Teddy Wheeler on that one!

Federal law prohibits the confiscation of firearms during a state of emergency. 42 USC 5207, Sec 706

Oregon ORS 401.198 prohibits the confiscation of firearms during a state of emergency called under ORS 401.165.
That is the statute Kate the incompetent used to declare that state of emergency on March 8th.

(2) Notwithstanding ORS 401.165 (Declaration of state of emergency) to 401.236 (Rules), a unit of government may not seize a firearm from an individual who lawfully possesses the firearm during a state of emergency declared under ORS 401.165 (Declaration of state of emergency).

I really enjoy hearing people say if you do not like something, vote!

So, what if you are the minority? What is voting going to do for you? A population can move in and overrun you, making your vote useless. Californians and New Yorkers have done this to Oregon, the Northwest. Just like what the Rajneesh whackos did to Antelope. Only takes a couple of years to change an area's demographics. You really think you are going to change enough people's minds to make a difference? Rational thought doesn't work on people too weak to think for themselves.

Besides, isn't this what our founding fathers created the constitution for? To give us the tools to fight back against tyranny?

Yet here we are, armchair experts, sitting around talking.

The millennial generation is lost, and if we keep sitting around, they will be the end of it all.

As Wyatt Earp said.... get to fighting or get away

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like what the Rajneesh whackos did to Antelope.
And not to dispute this part but the Rajneesh utilized a unique system that started out by spending TONS of money with local contractors, businesses etc. to position themselves financially to curry favor with the local populace.

I was working for a company at the time and was questioned by management why I was not ' traveling up there' and promoting our products and services.

I explained I did not believe they were honest and were most likely deceiving businesses with initial large orders and contracts for services and would most likely default and not pay.

Seems I was right not long afterwards and they defaulted on many businesses.

A friend of mine was the Sales Mgr. for a large heavy equipment company and got effed on the sale of some pieces of heavy equipment.

Last Edited:
I really enjoy hearing people say if you do not like something, vote!

So, what if you are the minority? What is voting going to do for you? A population can move in and overrun you, making your vote useless. Californians and New Yorkers have done this to Oregon, the Northwest. Just like what the Rajneesh whackos did to Antelope. Only takes a couple of years to change an area's demographics. You really think you are going to change enough people's minds to make a difference? Rational thought doesn't work on people too weak to think for themselves.

Besides, isn't this what our founding fathers created the constitution for? To give us the tools to fight back against tyranny?

Yet here we are, armchair experts, sitting around talking.

The millennial generation is lost, and if we keep sitting around, they will be the end of it all.

As Wyatt Earp said.... get to fighting or get away

Not claiming to be a armchair anything. Maybe you meant to address me...maybe you didn't, but here is my $0.02....

Voting for a person to represent me/us is..... The American way. Majority rules. But, laws must also be Constitutional.

Yeah.....but we still have our share of TRYANTS and IDIOTS. Such is democracy. And, tar and feathers is frowned upon.

And so.....
While we're at it....look who gets to vote? And also, we vote by mail and dead people get to vote. Jeez... I figure that my vote was useless looooong ago. LOL....try being married to a Liberal/Democrat. Well currently, she's an EX-. But, I still participate and vote.

Wanna throw a REVOLUTION?

Well, play stupid games and......

So then......
When will I reach that point?

Well, I ain't saying here on an internet forum. The Government is probably listening. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

Saturday, Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan, a former federal prosecutor, signed a "Civil Emergency Order". The Order prohibits "possessing, transporting ... any weapon" in the entire core downtown area of the city. So, in other words, residents, business owners, and workers who live or work in this large area are stripped of their right to effective self-defense or defense of others because it's really dangerous there now due to the criminal actions of Antifa/BLM and other rioters, arsonists, and looters. The Order has no expiration date and the mayor claims as her authority SMC 10.02.020, which she apparently thinks trump the state and federal constitutions.

And even though most of the violence in Seattle is concentrated in the core downtown area the entire city with a population of more than 740,000 is also under a 5 PM to 5 AM curfew.

Last Edited:
We have a curfew in Portland too, from what I hear. 2000-0600
Its 0040 right now and I'm going to be loading my gear in my truck and heading to work within an hr. I'm unaware of any attempts being made to infringe on citizens' rights otherwise. Could be because the mayor has left town.

I can hear the coppers up on SE Division Street blooping their sirens, probably moving people along. This area is full of zombies, amazing numbers of people out roaming around in the wee hrs.. I work odd hrs so I see em more than most.

I'm not looking for trouble so I'll forgo my habitual coffee stop at 7/11 this morning, probably stop at Troutdale on my way out of town. My nature is to be oppositional, but in this case I'll make an exception and not make any waves.. don't need time-wasting law hassles this morning.

I was watching some of the coverage of protests near the Justice Center tonight and saw a sign up on the corner that had an image of a gun crosses out on it, couldn't make out the words

anyone else catch that, or been down there and seen the sign?

We have a curfew in Portland too, from what I hear. 2000-0600

Mayor Wheeler's curfew is an irrelevant joke. It was meant to discourage people from showing up downtown. It is widely ignored. No one is following it, there were a few thousand protesters downtown Sunday night. I went grocery shopping after 8 PM. Plenty of other people did too.

Mayor Wheeler's curfew is an irrelevant joke. It was meant to discourage people from showing up downtown. It is widely ignored. No one is following it, there were a few thousand protesters downtown Sunday night. I went grocery shopping after 8 PM. Plenty of other people did too.
Pretty much as I figured.
When I first heard about it (Saturday around 4pm) my initial reaction was oppositional and, even though I didn't need anything, now I'm going shopping. By the time 8 or 830 rolled around I'd already had a couple of beers so decided to stay home.. no drinkee and drive-y for me.

This morning it was the usual collection of zombies and assorted sh*theads milling around and not a copper in sight. 7/11 was open so I got my coffee and went on my way as I have all along, quarantine, curfew, Antifa and zombies be damned.

Durkin has some serious sack for a mayor. Amazing that any government
beuracrat still thinks that people even listen to them, much less pays any attention to or follows their orders.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top