JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many of the trouble makers are from out of state .No coincidence that trouble is spreeding nation wide

Last Edited:
Does this ban apply only to carrying of weapons in public? I am not understanding how you would enforce a ban on possession of weapons on private property. #seattlesucks

Last Edited:
They cant handle a bunch of violent rioters, what makes them think they can handle armed citizens with the god given right to defend and preserve the gift of life?
Where will they get the man power and the serious nut sack required to enforce this?

Yes Firearms are weapons. but if you actually read the Ban it does not anywhere I can read state anything about firearms specifically.
Ah, but..........................
in our constitution, it specifically calls " The right to keep and bear arms" so by their logic, arms equals weapons to include guns, but when our side uses that simple to understand logic, they say it doesn't work that way, and they want the right to discriminate against things THEY say we should not/cannot have!

They need guns now more than ever, since the city won't enforce laws, or keep the peace, they need the militia in there bring back the peace and order.

Did you see the security guard flying in like a super hero and disarm, not one, but two street thugs who stole AR15s from police vehicles?!

And of course he a Veteran!

Violation of State preemption laws, State Constitution, and the US Constitution..... fail. o_O
All true but I am 99.9% sure the courts will support the Mayor by allowing this. That's if she is even challenged. If the rubber bullet brigade starts going door to door collecting firearms like they did during Katrina then maybe somebody will challenge the ban in court. Otherwise Seattle residents will suck it up.

All true but I am 99.9% sure the courts will support the Mayor by allowing this. That's if she is even challenged. If the rubber bullet brigade starts going door to door collecting firearms like they did during Katrina then maybe somebody will challenge the ban in court. Otherwise Seattle residents will suck it up.
This has already been settled, fed law expressly forbids seizing weapons during times of great need, so, this mayors policy is in direct conflict with fed law!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top