JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sears Model 25 in .22lr. Can also be used with 22 Longs or Shorts

This is a sweet little rifle. Interwebs say that High Standard made these Sears rifles, and it's basically a High Standard Model A1041. This one was recently serviced by Shooter's Service Center in St. Johns, as it had a few misfeeds and I wanted to have it professionally serviced. The date stamp of "AT" says it was manufactured in January 1975. The left side of the barrel is marked "Sears, Roebuck And Co. / Model 25 583,2501 / Sears / Pat. No. 3018577", "AT" date stamp. The right side of the barrel is marked "Shoots Any .22Long Or Long rifle / Or .22 Short High Speed Only". The stock has a beautiful grain, but shows a few scattered marks and dings, as should any well used and well loved .22. I'd call the stock condition "Very Good" Barrel is 22 1/4".

I've seen this go on auction for $350, and as low as $150. I'm asking $250 but I'm open to offers.

Please give a call or a text at 503.860.0975. You can message me on the boards but I may not see the messages for a few days. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions.

Thanks!! James
IMG_1199.JPG IMG_1200.JPG IMG_1201.JPG IMG_1203.JPG IMG_1205.JPG IMG_1202.JPG

Last Edited: