JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
RAINIER
State
Washington
Zip Code
Used with wear on receiver (I believe these are aluminum with steel sleeving), still locks up tight with no slop. All in all a decent, utilitarian, cheap 12 gauge as pictured. Trades and offers considered. Must go to a FFL (C&R okay). Can ship at buyers expense (probably USPS Priority around $50) or meet at the FFL of your choice in the Olympia WA area. sears1.jpg sears2.jpg sears3.jpg sears4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'd be willing to meet halfway in Castle Rock, there's a good FFL there. Of course if you are an FFL holder (C&R okay on this) I could still meet you as far south as Castle Rock. Just bring cash and a copy of your FFL with ID.

Okay. Let me see when the shop is available. Understand that there will be a transfer fee and sales tax in addition to my asking price. I may be able to go down a tiny bit in price to help you out. Are you pretty much available any time? If not, what works best so I can coordinate with the shop hours.
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.