JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It seems as though the search function is broken for terms that are 3 letters or less. When I search for FAL or USP it returns no results (which is not correct). Please advise if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks.

go to google, click "advanced search".

in "all of these words:" type what you are searching for.

in "search within a site or domain:" type "northwestfirearms.com"

click "advanced search"

A number of forums have searches for short terms disabled. Maybe the error message is wrong. But the google approach is one I'd also recommend.

This works great! I'd like to thank netsecsys for asking the question and Abiqua for the great tip.
If you click where it says "Date, usage rights, numeric range, and more" you can filter by dates also.

:s0109: Gee. That's wonderful but what would be even more wonderful is if the search in classifieds actually worked for smaller searches.:s0026:

It's hard to believe everyone is willing to embrace a workaround rather than have the problem fixed. :(

go to google, click "advanced search".

in "all of these words:" type what you are searching for.

in "search within a site or domain:" type "northwestfirearms.com"

click "advanced search"

You can also shortcut it by typing something like this "search terms site:northwestfirearms.com" and you don't have to use the advanced search button.

You can. Do an advanced search and you can specify wtt wts etc. Use ctrl+ to select multiple options on the list.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top