JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
SEALED 200 ROUND PACKS - PRVI PARTISAN PPU M193 – 556 – FMJ BT

PM or E-mail for communication are both OK. Emails will be faster to respond and will take priority.
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item. I have this cross posted and the same rule applies everywhere.
Asking questions will not cause me to hold this item for you. See above.
Payment via cash for FTF, otherwise USPS MO or very discreet PayPal FF.
I have a busy schedule, so it may take me a few days to ship this out after payment is received.

I can't believe I am even typing this, but please recognize that I am not Amazon. I do have a life outside of second hand hobby parts. I may not respond within 30 seconds, but I will make sure everything is as smooth as I can possibly make it.

Trade options (payment can go either way to equalize value) below, but always open to other offers via e-mail:

Threaded barrel bolt actions in 223, 6.5 Creedmoor, 308, 300blk, or 300WM

Glock 48 (MOS preferred)

Glock slides in 9mm or 40 (RMR / MOS preferred)

Optics (LR FFP scopes preferred, MRO, RMR and similar considered)

I am somewhat reluctant to sell these and would rather trade, so my asking price will reflect that.

For sale I have QTY 5 (total of 1k rounds) factory sealed packs of Prvi M193 ammo, 55gr FMJ BT. This ammo was purchased, stored in an ammo can with desiccant, and placed in a climate controlled closet so it is pristine. The rounds have never been touched outside the factory where they were made.

I am looking for $175 each or $850 for the full lot of 1k with a FTF near zip 98108. I go between S Seattle and Maple Valley during the workweek and can meet along that route. If you can make this super easy on me, I am willing to listen to offers.

50625975128_ec01c2cee7_z.jpg [/url
]

50626722806_bc3f9fb020_z.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
SEALED 200 ROUND PACKS - PRVI PARTISAN PPU M193 – 556 – FMJ BT

PM or E-mail for communication are both OK. Emails will be faster to respond and will take priority.
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item. I have this cross posted and the same rule applies everywhere.
Asking questions will not cause me to hold this item for you. See above.
Payment via cash for FTF, otherwise USPS MO or very discreet PayPal FF.
I have a busy schedule, so it may take me a few days to ship this out after payment is received.

I can't believe I am even typing this, but please recognize that I am not Amazon. I do have a life outside of second hand hobby parts. I may not respond within 30 seconds, but I will make sure everything is as smooth as I can possibly make it.

Trade options (payment can go either way to equalize value) below, but always open to other offers via e-mail:

Threaded barrel bolt actions in 223, 6.5 Creedmoor, 308, 300blk, or 300WM

Glock 48 (MOS preferred)

Glock slides in 9mm or 40 (RMR / MOS preferred)

Optics (LR FFP scopes preferred, MRO, RMR and similar considered)

I am somewhat reluctant to sell these and would rather trade, so my asking price will reflect that.

For sale I have QTY 5 (total of 1k rounds) factory sealed packs of Prvi M193 ammo, 55gr FMJ BT. This ammo was purchased, stored in an ammo can with desiccant, and placed in a climate controlled closet so it is pristine. The rounds have never been touched outside the factory where they were made.

I am looking for $175 each or $850 for the full lot of 1k with a FTF near zip 98108. I go between S Seattle and Maple Valley during the workweek and can meet along that route. If you can make this super easy on me, I am willing to listen to offers.

View attachment 795818[/url
]
View attachment 795819
If you have any of this left, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews