JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I live in Central Oregon, but am coming to the Portland/Salem/Tacoma area on 11/22/2011 (and again on 12/2/2011). My prices are pretty firm. There currently isn't really anything that I am looking for in a trade, but I am always willing to trade up in value if you see something of mine that really gets your interest.

As the law requires, I can only sell to someone whom I believe to be from the state of Oregon. I do not require ID checks or bills of sale. I am happy to do either of those if you need. I am legal to posess and sell my personal firearms.

I am not opposed to shipping out of state to your FFL.

If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a phone call or text message (text is better)if you want: 541-306-1399

Randy

Click on picture for larger picture and more pictures.

Weaver 2.5-8x28 EER handgun or scout scope, good condition. $160

Burris 2-7x30 EER handgun or scout scope with Stoney Point target knob, good condition $110 with target knob, $90 without.

Nikon Buckmasters 6-18x40 with target knobs, excellent condition $225

Leupold vari xIIc 2-7x33 duplex, good condition $175

Leupold vari-X 3-9x40 (precedes the vari-XII, but same quality optics) fine cross, great condition for age, has some mild "purpling" as some of these older Leupolds did, $150

Leupold vari xII 3-9x40, duplex, good condition, $185

Leupold vari xII 3-9x40, duplex, very good condition, $195

Leupold vari-X 3-9x40 (precedes the vari-XII, but same quality optics) fine cross, excellent condition for age, no "purpling" $165

th_P1110030.jpg

I am interested in the Burris 2-7 pistol scope. I will shoot you a phone call and see if we can make arrangments to take a look. I am located in Salem.

Jeff

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews