JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I live in Central Oregon, but am coming to the Portland/Salem/Tacoma area on 11/22/2011 (and again on 12/2/2011). My prices are pretty firm. There currently isn't really anything that I am looking for in a trade, but I am always willing to trade up in value if you see something of mine that really gets your interest.

As the law requires, I can only sell to someone whom I believe to be from the state of Oregon. I do not require ID checks or bills of sale. I am happy to do either of those if you need. I am legal to posess and sell my personal firearms.

I am not opposed to shipping out of state to your FFL.

If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a phone call or text message (text is better)if you want: 541-306-1399

Randy

Click on picture for larger picture and more pictures.

Weaver 2.5-8x28 EER handgun or scout scope, good condition. $160

Burris 2-7x30 EER handgun or scout scope with Stoney Point target knob, good condition $110 with target knob, $90 without.

Nikon Buckmasters 6-18x40 with target knobs, excellent condition $225

Leupold vari xIIc 2-7x33 duplex, good condition $175

Leupold vari-X 3-9x40 (precedes the vari-XII, but same quality optics) fine cross, great condition for age, has some mild "purpling" as some of these older Leupolds did, $150

Leupold vari xII 3-9x40, duplex, good condition, $185

Leupold vari xII 3-9x40, duplex, very good condition, $195

Leupold vari-X 3-9x40 (precedes the vari-XII, but same quality optics) fine cross, excellent condition for age, no "purpling" $165

th_P1110030.jpg

I am interested in the Burris 2-7 pistol scope. I will shoot you a phone call and see if we can make arrangments to take a look. I am located in Salem.

Jeff

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top