JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I will pick up a new Ruger American 22 mag on Fri. I am looking to put 3 x 9 x 32 glass on it. (the reviews I've read put that on theirs is the reason I chose it) The rifle was 265 bucks so I'm not looking for a high end scope and rings but rather getting some bang for my fixed income dollars. I know Santa will probably have a gift card or two in my stocking 'cause I have taken out the garbage all year without being told:)..the warden has hinted at such.

Ideas? Recommendations? This is my first scope purchase, the rest of my rifles were bought with glass attached.
Thanks

How about a Mueller APV 4x14 AO joe bobs sells them for around $128.00 I've got one on my 10-22.
I went with a Burris 4x14 timberline on my ruger .22 mag love that rifle.

Simmons is the only one I know of for a scope specifically for a 22 mag. Probably around $50-60 for their 3-9. But I don't know if it's calibrated for a 22 mag or if that's just the product name. I don't have any personal experience with that particular model, but I used a Simmons 4x32 on my first 22 and didn't have any problems. Decent glass.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top