JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
SCCY
Caliber
9mm
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought this Sccy Cpx-2 new last year for my fiance who ended up passing this year. It has only had 92rds put through it with no issues. Comes with original box and 6 10rd magazines and 1 32rd magazine and holster. I'm not sure if I can part with the 32rd mag due to laws in Washington but we can figure it out. Each magazine has been loaded full and fired through the gun 1 time each magazines hence 92rds put through the gun. Anyway it just sits with no use its to small for my big hands. A $375 or trade.

20231016_113138.jpg 20231016_113032.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bought this Sccy Cpx-2 new last year for my fiance who ended up passing this year. It has only had 92rds put through it with no issues. Comes with original box and 6 10rd magazines and 1 32rd magazine and holster. I'm not sure if I can part with the 32rd mag due to laws in Washington but we can figure it out. Each magazine has been loaded full and fired through the gun 1 time each magazines hence 92rds put through the gun. Anyway it just sits with no use its to small for my big hands. A $375 or trade.

View attachment 1741858 View attachment 1741860
Sorry for your loss Bro.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.