JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
City
LEBANON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Scarlett 18i20 usb recording interface. 18 inputs, 20 outputs, and two of these can be chained together, if you need more channels. This is the 2nd gen, so it has the feature that prevents a loud "POP" from your speakers when you first boot up your system. Practically speaking, it gives you 8 channels with gain control and very clean preamps that can be used for instruments or microphones. I got this to use for recording a drum kit with mikes on everything, and it worked very well for this purpose, but I am downsizing my music stuff to make room for other projects. Comes with the cord ( not shown). I do have other music stuff that will be going up soon, like a Hartke 1000 watt bass rig and a nice 5 string bass, and a drum kit with very nice brass.

Scarlett18i20 front.jpg Scarlett18i20 rear.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Possibly. Mostly, I am raising money for a CNC mill business I'm starting up, but if someone had a S&W 929, or a Ruger super GP, I'd be interested. ( Obv. I would have to chip in money, or more stuff) Whatcha got?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top