WTS WA Scar 17, 6.8 Upper/parts

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by ozmosis, Jul 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ozmosis

ozmosis
    vancouver

SCAR 17s Magazines-
    After a long hard look at finances I am not going to be able to buy a FDE Scar 17 like I had planed to when I sold my Black Scar a while back. So up for grabs are the FN FDE 20 round Magazines, second generation with the improved baseplate.
    5 taken out of the box, but unused.
    3 used at the range some baseplate scratches from using the mag as a mono pod by a buddy.
    Buy all 8 mags for $275 and get a well loved but usable marked "range" magazine also. Not splitting magazines right now.
    Used American Defense Delta 30mm SCAR Scope mount $150
    American Defense MFG, LLC | AD Delta Scope Mount
    Used FDE EGL 7.62 chest rig it's like the Haily Strategic HS3, well thought out and his custom work is a 2 month wait. $150
    If you can afford a SCAR but like a good deal than this one is for you, everything (9 magazines, chest rig and AD scope mount) for $400. I will not ship and FTF only in Vancouver to Delta Park area.
    PRI 6.8spc 25 round magazines in plastic bags, some handling marks and numbered with a paint pen five for $125 as a bundle.
    Precision Reflex - Product Detail - 6.8MM x 43MM 25 Round Capacity Magazine - $37.00

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  2. waglockfan

waglockfan
    Yelm-ish

How many rounds you think are through that barrel ?

3. ozmosis

ozmosis
    vancouver

Low round count, I am second owner and gas port has no erosion present.