1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Scar 16s, FDE with some extras.

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Gas, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Gas

Gas Gig Harbor, Washington, United States Active Member

I am editing this to a new post to show a more accurate description to what I am selling.

Like new, as in no scratches, chunks or chips in anything. Around 150-200 rounds shot. Feels awesome and hardly any recoil. Gun will ship with the accessories shown, magpul rail covers, original FN mag, 2 black emags, and extra ergo grip with original grip. I would like to see $2250, cheapest new FDE on gunbroker is $2379 from my search. I am open to offers, and I would trade this towards an LWRC M6A3 in 6.8. Would prefer FDE also. I can add funds if needed. Not looking for any other trades at this time.

Shipping will be around $50, however I will charge actual shipping cost, no need to upcharge it. If I can get it shipped for $25, then I will charge the $25.

PM me with any questions. I have the original box it came in also, and will be shipped in that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.