JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello NW Firearms members,

I'm currently selling my SCAR 16S (pictures attached herewith). Practically new, only fired 600 rounds through it. I'm including the following with it:
  • Standard FN mag
  • 4 TangoDown mags
  • LaRue Tactical rail guards
  • Inforce WML HSP weaponlight
  • ParkerMountainMachine battery assist lever
I love the rifle and don't really want to sell it, but I want to purchase an Accuracy International and the boss (my wife) won't approve of it until I start to decrease the toys I have in my armory unfortunately. So it goes.

$2100 for anyone who is interested. The Aimpoint Micro T2 in the pic is NOT included. I would prefer if the buyer would come here (Portland, OR) so they can take a look at it themselves and I can transfer it to him/her easily.

Pictures were taken with a Nikon D7200 with a Nikkor 18-140mm 1:3.5-5.6G lens. Unfortunately the original file size for the pics was way too large for the site so I had to compress them significantly (14 MB to less than 170 KB), so my apologies ahead of time on the massive loss of resolution. The website restricts the file sizes for good reason, but a consequence is that pics don't come out anywhere near as nice as I'd prefer (then again I'm a picky photographer). Thanks for viewing this post.

Optimized-DSC_1579.JPG Optimized-DSC_1575.JPG Optimized-DSC_1576.JPG Optimized-DSC_1581.JPG

Oh I forgot, there is also a rail/fore-end extension on the SCAR (as many of you probably noticed looking at the pics) that is also included as well. :)

Doesn't look like you need any help in here, if anyone cares, i know this reprobate, so don't worry about any problems, i know where he works ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.