JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Noveske or even a Rainier Arms build. Some fantastic barrels from those guys, to be sure. They're going to be my next upper. The SCAR is interesting, but I've never been a fan.

I will chime in with a +1 for the scar.

But that is a really hard choice with two great options! Are you pretty well set up on AR stuff? I bought a pair of the 16s and 17s and am not planning to buy another AR anytime soon!

I say if you have AR stuff locked down for your home defense or whatever then get the scar 16s to see if you like the platform. If you don't, you should have no problem selling it then buy the Noveske.

At least if you pick up the scar first you will get to try out a new platform and see which is better overall not just Noveske vs scar.

I run the scar 16s as my go to/training gun and it works perfect for my needs.

I went with a Noveske. I feel like I made right choice image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I've had tons of AR15s, cheap home built, expensive home built, store built, factory built. Ended up with a PWS Mk107 pistol, Robinson Arms XCR, and Ruger SR556, three factory built rifles. Even a Noveske would still just be another AR15. I vote Scar. Nice Noveske rifle you ended up with.