JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This would not be a good response.

RCW 9.41.270

First, the one suggesting display of his pistol when threatened resides in Oregon, they well may have different laws down there...... not sure what they are, but they're not likely identical to Washington's. Though it IS good to see ours spelled out.

Second, with the recent Supreme Court decision regarding search of a vehicle's trunk mandates having either immediate probable cause or a written warrant signed by a judge in a court having jurisdiction.
Their logic behind this decision? Simple... a private vehicle is considered in much the same light as a private residence.

Don't know of any test cases here in Washington, this one is brand new... but the Supremes plainly said a guy's vehicle is off limits cause it falls into the same category as his house..... HIS castle, as it were.

First, the one suggesting display of his pistol when threatened resides in Oregon, they well may have different laws down there...... not sure what they are, but they're not likely identical to Washington's. Though it IS good to see ours spelled out.

Second, with the recent Supreme Court decision regarding search of a vehicle's trunk mandates having either immediate probable cause or a written warrant signed by a judge in a court having jurisdiction.
Their logic behind this decision? Simple... a private vehicle is considered in much the same light as a private residence.

Don't know of any test cases here in Washington, this one is brand new... but the Supremes plainly said a guy's vehicle is off limits cause it falls into the same category as his house..... HIS castle, as it were.

The OP has Washington listed as his location.

I don't think the USSC decision has any relevance on this. We are not talking about searching a trunk. Even in your home you are not free to do as you wish when it can be viewed by the public. You can't wave a gun, or your tullywacker, out the window.

I have no idea if charges, or what charges, would be filed but it is definitely not a good idea to wave a gun around. Personally my gun won't come out until it's time to pull the trigger.

Some guy pulled up next to me while I was driving home today, yelling something through his open window toward me (it's raining), so I rolled my window down.
"You want some speakers for your home?!"
All I said was "NO!" and rolled the window back up. I drove on, but realized he was gonna pull up next to me. (I don't normally carry my gun, but I happened to today). He crossed over behind me and went into a cheveron to scam some people in the parking lot

The exact same thing happened to me in Pullman about two years ago. Has this happened to anyone else?

It's a very common scam. They either sell stolen goods, or are selling some knock off crap for 500 times the value. They sometimes will stick crappy speakers in nice speaker boxes and sell them as HIGH-END.

This has happened to me several times. I just say NO, then get on my cell phone and pretend to call the police and they always run away fast. LOL

They actually did a story on these guys on 20/20 a while back.

Just scammers that need to be locked up and beaten by Bubba. :smash:

I got hit up again yesterday. Two guys tried to sell me cologne while I was pumping gas. I'd never heard of that one before.

Were they driving a cream colored Buick with a continental kit?

On Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 12:58 pm, Tualatin Police Officers responded to a theft at Ulta, 7081 SW Nyberg Road, in Tualatin.

Upon investigation, Officers learned that two males exited the store without paying for several bottles of expensive men's cologne. One of the suspects was described as a Caucasian male adult in his late 30's. The other suspect was described as a Caucasian male adult in his late 40's.

One of the suspects was seen running from the store toward I5. The other suspect was seen leaving in an older cream-colored Buick coupe, with a Continental Kit on it.

Attached is a video with images of the suspects. Anyone who can help identify these suspects is encouraged to call the Tualatin Police Department (503) 691-4800.

When I was 17 (about 15 years ago) I was driving home from a girlfriends house @ 11:30 on a Sunday night in northeast PDX. Driving a jacked up old Chevy, just a few blocks before I reached over to lock the passenger door. Never imagined the hand of God guiding me in that way. At a stoplight next to a Circle K near Freemont & MLK Blvd some dude matching the color of asphalt with his hat on sideways comes up and tries to open the pass. door. Then he tells me he "gots all kinds of roofin' materials". "Hammers, nails, shingles, man I gots it all, man, wat chu need, man? Fi hunred bucks, man, fo da hole thang." Told him I didn't need any of that. When the light turned green he pulls out a gun and shouts," I said I gots some roofin' material mu-f*****!!!". Don't know what happened next, last I knew he was holding on to the door handle still. I just ducked and mashed the go pedal and the 454 roared me away. Ran every stoplight till I was home in Milwaukie, but never did call the cops. Figured as soon as I took off, so did they.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top