JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have an SB PDW brace that has very little use. There are a few light scratches on the castle nut from installation. I decided to Form 1 the lower it's installed on and would like to get rid of the "brace style" butt stock for a regular PDW butt stock.

So, would like to trade for a regular style pdw stock like a strike industries pdw stock or something similar. I have cash to throw in on the deal also since they go for $275 new.

I bought this for $215 shipped to me

I feel $175 trade value is fair.

Mail trade okay

Here is a stock photo of it. Actual pics below

images.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have an SB PDW brace that has very little use. There are a few light scratches on the castle nut from installation. I decided to Form 1 the lower it's installed on and would like to get rid of the "brace style" butt stock for a regular PDW butt stock.

So, would like to trade for a regular style pdw stock like a strike industries pdw stock or something similar. I have cash to throw in on the deal also since they go for $275 new.

I bought this for $215 shipped to me

I feel $175 trade value is fair.

Mail trade okay

Here is a stock photo of it. Actual pics below

View attachment 816664
If you still havent sold it text me, 503-954-4762 i got cash.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top