JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I woke up this morning thinking about how this new law affects those of us with NFA trusts that have multiple Trustee's.
I was thinking about the requirement to have a background check done before loaning a firearm to someone and then though about what a can of worm this new law is let alone any NFA trust issues.

I'm not in an shape to flesh it out right now, have any of you folks heard talk on the issue?

I dont know anything about SB-941, But I can tell you that I594 put the kibosh on trustee's using SBR's here in Washington. A trustee can still have use of a suppressor because under the Washington law its not considered a firearm, even though federally it is considered a weapon but a trustee taking out a SBR without a BGC constitutes an illegal transfer. The whole thing is remarkably silly.

I wanna say we should be fine because the Trust owns the item and the Trustee's are just holding the items in trust for the beneficiary, I don't know, even as I type my heads all screwed up on this.
I'm not the guy.

I welcome your opinions, thoughts and Ideas.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top