JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SPG-605 fully loaded. I bought this for $1,200 just before they came out with the digital temp control. It has a nob for infinite temp adjustability, not like the old traegers where they have smoke, medium and high. I made a cheat sheet to find my desired temperatures quickly and easily.

I have used it 10 to 15 times. It is in great shape and functions flawlessly. It is simply to big for me. It can easily fit 3 20lb + turkeys. Possibly even 4.

I am looking to sell or trade. $650

I will only consider firearm trades.
CZ Rami
CZ sp-01
CZ's
308's
?

No savage, or other low end guns. Sorry if you are a savage fan. They just remind me too much of the Dallas Cowboys. They can look pretty but they end up leaving you disappointed in the end: )

IMG_1462.JPG

IMG_1463.JPG

IMG_1459.JPG

IMG_1465.JPG

IMG_1468.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top