JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like many of you, I rely heavily on Youtube for learning, instructional and "how to" videos, news clips, reviews, and free entertainment.

I've found myself searching for the same videos repeatedly. Some get deleted. There's really no guarantee even tomorrow that the content of your favorite videos will remain.

I started using this free software to download and store my favorite videos. All you do is paste the URL in the software, and it copies the video to your computer and playback is on Windows Media Player.

Check it out.
4K Download – Free and useful applications for PC, Mac and Linux

I definitely need something like this, but isn't anyone worried about viruses, malware, or spyware? Nothing is ever "free". They have to be making money off of this somehow.

o_O

My AV software said it was clean. As a matter of fact, I use Avast Antivirus and guess what? It's free! :)

I definitely need something like this, but isn't anyone worried about viruses, malware, or spyware? Nothing is ever "free". They have to be making money off of this somehow.

o_O
It's legit. You can upgrade to the premium version in the help drop down box. Free version seems to be pretty good though.

o_O

I run a good anti-virus and yes, I worry about viruses and malware. I rarely download software and I almost never use "free" software. I'm very careful.

I ran my AV on this software and it's come back clean.

The software works really well and not buggy at all. Free versions are generally basic and allow for a paid upgrade. But for me this free version is darn good.

I don't know what happens if the company fails etc. I don't know the tech stuff on how the videos are 'permanently' stored in the harddrive and if they could be accessed without the software, etc. Dunno. But it works great.

I've been using AVC (Any Video Converter) for years.

It does everything that 4kdownloader does, and you don't need to download different programs for different conversion options.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top