JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a pile (four high) of short action Savage rifles that I need to part ways with. It's hard to list asking prices for each one, but I will be reasonable based on what you'd like to package together as all of these could be easily re-configured depending on what you're looking for:

Savage 12FV chambered 358 Winchester, Bison Gun Works barrel, 20" stainless , in green Savage stock, Accurate Mag DBM system - $600 (less than 100 rounds fired, mostly cast lead)
Savage 10P chambered 260 Remington, EABCo barrel, 24" threaded 5/8"-24 with brake, 12FV plastic stock - $450 (less than 200 rounds fired)
Savage 12FV chambered 6.5 Creedmoor, all stock - $350 (never fired)
Stevens 200 chambered 6.5x47 Lapua, Criterion stainless barrel, 26" threaded 5/8"-24, Rifle Basix trigger, 12FV plastic stock - $550 (~1400 fired, I bought this one second-hand for the stock it was on)

I have brass, dies, bullets, etc. for all of these in various quantities and types (Lee, RCBS, Lapua brass, mixed brass, Hornady bullets, cast lead for the 358, etc.). Let me know what cartridge you're interested in and I can give more details on the components available and quantities.

Also have a B&C Varmint stock cut for/with Accurate Mag DBM and an XLR Element Chassis with the adjustable stock. Willing to negotiate the configuration of your choice. Scopes/bipods not included, I do have plenty of Magpul mags and will include one if you buy a rifle with DBM. Each of these actions is interchangeable, so if you wanted the 260 in the XLR that's no problem, or the 6.5 Creedmoor in the green stock with DBM, etc.

Buyer pays transfer at local dealer. Thanks for looking!

1.jpg 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.