JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a Savage Model 24.

I'd like to find one with .223, .357 mag, 30-30, 22-mag, or ??? on top.

Doesn't have to be perfect. Wouldn't mind a "project", so long as it's workable and mostly labor and cleanup, and not a bunch of new unobtainable pieces.

Please PM me with what you have that might be interesting. Still researching what all was available in this model, so feel free to contact me if you have another caliber combo that might be interesting. Would prefer either a 20 or 12 on the bottom.

Thanks,

OK, I've done more research, and from what I can tell, What I'm looking for is one of the following:

24-V in 30-30, or .222 over 20-gauge
24-D in 22 mag over 20
24 - F.G. in 22 Mag over 20

I may consider the above over 410 as well, if the price is right.

Thanks for looking. Let me know what you have! :cool:

24V~.357 over 20g is how the cool kids roll.

That would be excellent as well... That's actually exactly what I had HOPED they would have made, but the catalog page I found (1980) didn't list that model.

Definitely interested in something like that as well.

I currently own a 24C Camper's Companion... I wouldn't mind having another one of those as well...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.