JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Grand Ronde
State
Oregon
Hi there. I'm looking for a savage model 24. Would like to find a 22lr over .410 for my boy to shoot. But I'd be interested in most variations you may have except for the 22 over 20 gauge or 22mag over 20 gauge, as i have both of those. Please message me if you have one, unlike those I already have, for sale. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi there. I'm looking for a savage model 24. Would like to find a 22lr over .410 for my biy to shoot. But I'd be interested in any variations you may have. Please message me if you have one for sale. Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Hi. I have a Rossi break open combo gin with 20 ga and 22 rf barrels. Stock is cut short for smaller shooter Incudes carry case for it all. Great condition.. $325 in Salem.

Hi. I have a Rossi break open combo gin with 20 ga and 22 rf barrels. Stock is cut short for smaller shooter Incudes carry case for it all. Great condition.. $325 in Salem.

Thanks for letting me know. I have the same one. Great little one to throw in the truck or camper.

I have a Savage model 24 series P I'd sell. 22 LR over 20 ga. The finish is chipping off in a few places, otherwise it's in nice shape. I can send pictures if you like.

Hi there. I'm looking for a savage model 24. Would like to find a 22lr over .410 for my boy to shoot. But I'd be interested in most variations you may have except for the 22 over 20 gauge or 22mag over 20 gauge, as i have both of those. Please message me if you have one, unlike those I already have, for sale. Thanks for looking and have a great day.
There is a .22 over .410 (i think, maybe 20ga?) at Tigard pawn for more for $479 I think it was.

Savage now makes a Model 42, .410 & .22 lr or .22 Magnum. They are about 1/2 the price of a model 24 and are brand new. Try " Gallery of Guns" then " Gun Genie" That will give you prices at your local guns dealers.

Savage now makes a Model 42, .410 & .22 lr or .22 Magnum. They are about 1/2 the price of a model 24 and are brand new. Try " Gallery of Guns" then " Gun Genie" That will give you prices at your local guns dealers.
Thanks for the info. Had one about 10 years ago. Back then, there was a good reason they were half the price. Any idea if the quality has improved?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.