JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I was afraid this was going to happen. I took this out and shot it today. It's so much fun and accurate, and quiet that I'm no longer selling it. Thanks for making the ad interesting.

I know I am going to miss this rifle when it's gone but I'm not shooting it and honestly I'm not a bolt gun guy. Cut to 16.25" and threaded 1/2-28 by Tornado Tech. This rifle is very accurate and super quiet with my Spectre. Round count is unknown but looking at the boltface I don't think it's much.

Description: Model Mark II-BV With AccuTriggerLaminate stock with cut checkering, detachable box magazine, no sights, heavy barrel, standard blue finish.

Includes:
bi-pod
5 rd mag
10 rd mag

No longer for sale

100_3377.jpg
100_3376.jpg
100_3375.jpg
100_3374.jpg
100_3366.jpg
100_3362.jpg
100_3363.jpg
100_3358.jpg

Last Edited:
Somebody needs to scoop this lil' honey right up! I've got the same rifle suppressed and it has kilt many a squirrel who never heard it comin'

I will buy the 10rd mag; how much? :)

Is that the Mark II BV with 5" cut off the barrel? How's the accuracy? What's the round count?

That's the one. It's very accurate. I mostly shoot bulk packs and it shoots them well but groups tighten up with CCI mini-mags. It's much more capable than I and I'm no slouch. I have no idea of the round count. I'm the second owner but I don't think the first guy shot it much. I had Tornado cut it down and thread it and have shot maybe 250 rounds through it. I'm just not a bolt gun guy. Weird huh?

Is that the Mark II BV with 5" cut off the barrel? How's the accuracy? What's the round count?

I was the previous owner. Accuracy was fantastic. Best 5-shot group was around .2" @ 50 yards. Can't remember the round count, I only got to take it to the range a few times before I had to sell it.

I still remember that it loves Federal Automatch, CCI Blazer and really loves the Remington/Eley ammo.

I was the previous owner. Accuracy was fantastic. Best 5-shot group was around .2" @ 50 yards. Can't remember the round count, I only got to take it to the range a few times before I had to sell it.

I still remember that it loves Federal Automatch, CCI Blazer and really loves the Remington/Eley ammo.

0.2" Holy cow!

Yes. It's that accurate. I was afraid this was going to happen. I took this out and shot it today. It's so much fun and accurate, and quiet that I'm no longer selling it. Thanks for making the ad interesting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top