Southwest Firearms Forum
Gun Deals
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Savage long action B&C stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphapygmy

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Carlton
State
Oregon
Bell & Carlson Medalist stock for Savage long action centerfeed. Aluminum bedding block, factory sporter barrel channel and DBM. Barrel channel can be opened up if desired. Green with black spiderweb finish. Small flaw in barrel channel, see pics. New, never had an action screwed in. $150 or trade for unopened 8lb of Varget, H4350, or RL16.

stock1.jpg
stock2.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

MechaNik

Reactions
Good deal for a good stock. Just put one on my 111 long action and it's far superior to the flimsy factory stock. GLWS!

Reactions
Does this stock work with older long actions? I have a 375HH made early 2000s that I'd like to throw it on if it'll work. I'd prob have to open up the barrel channel but what about the magazine? Mine has a blind mag.

OP
alphapygmy

alphapygmy

Reactions
It is for centerfeed detachable box mags but not the older side button style. Also, it's inletted for the bottom bolt release long actions. Older long actions would bolt in but I don't think the old blind magazine would work as they have different inletting on the bottom of the action itself for the stagger feed magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online