JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought this rifle a few yrs ago just for something to mess with. Stock sucked so I upgraded to a boyd and now it feels way better now. I've only shot bulk ammo through this so accuracy wasn't the greatest. Fast forward to a couple days ago and well...

7F168890-92F2-4028-80B4-271E376EFA20.jpeg 156E7C61-8844-4C0A-B238-57D2E5B4A076.jpeg

Ammo used was lapua center-x shot at 50yds. I think I can get better groups if I lay-off the energy drinks... But I'm pretty impressed with this rifle.

Last Edited:
Swap out the trigger springs. Shim the trigger. Make an over travel stop with a longer set screw. Less than $10 at local hardware store. Makes a good trigger into an awesome trigger.

I did this before Savage trigger spring kits were available. The Savage centerfire trigger spring kit may work for the rimfire triggers.

Bought this rifle a few yrs ago just for something to mess with. Stock sucked so I upgraded to a boyd and now it feels way better now. I've only shot bulk ammo through this so accuracy wasn't the greatest. Fast forward to a couple days ago and well...

View attachment 808165 View attachment 808166

Ammo used was lapua center-x shot at 50yds. I think I can get better groups if I lay-off the energy drinks... But I'm pretty impressed with this rifle.

Which stock did you upgrade to?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top