JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought this rifle a few yrs ago just for something to mess with. Stock sucked so I upgraded to a boyd and now it feels way better now. I've only shot bulk ammo through this so accuracy wasn't the greatest. Fast forward to a couple days ago and well...

7F168890-92F2-4028-80B4-271E376EFA20.jpeg 156E7C61-8844-4C0A-B238-57D2E5B4A076.jpeg

Ammo used was lapua center-x shot at 50yds. I think I can get better groups if I lay-off the energy drinks... But I'm pretty impressed with this rifle.

Last Edited:
Swap out the trigger springs. Shim the trigger. Make an over travel stop with a longer set screw. Less than $10 at local hardware store. Makes a good trigger into an awesome trigger.

I did this before Savage trigger spring kits were available. The Savage centerfire trigger spring kit may work for the rimfire triggers.

Bought this rifle a few yrs ago just for something to mess with. Stock sucked so I upgraded to a boyd and now it feels way better now. I've only shot bulk ammo through this so accuracy wasn't the greatest. Fast forward to a couple days ago and well...

View attachment 808165 View attachment 808166

Ammo used was lapua center-x shot at 50yds. I think I can get better groups if I lay-off the energy drinks... But I'm pretty impressed with this rifle.

Which stock did you upgrade to?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads