JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my Savage Arms .270. I am the original owner and personally put 100 rounds through it.

I spent approximately $800 on the total 'kit' (rifle, case, bipod, scope) so I am asking $375 for it, but would consider trades for pistols only.

I am a current C.P.L. holder, so that is a nonissue. I am hoping for a subcompact .40, something along the lines of a Glock 27, XDsc, or M&Pc. But, if you have something similar, feel free.

Photos can be seen at this address:

I am in the Kirkland area, and will travel as far as Arlington, or Kent. Face to face transactions only please.

The best way to contact me is at [email protected]

Thanks.

Last Edited:
B... Bu..... Bum...... Bumpppppp. I don't know how to change the thread name, but the rifle is now $100 less. Which puts it at $450 even.

Thanks.

I wish you were in Oregon we could probably make a deal, but apparently it is extremely hard to transfer from washington to oregon I'm not sure why that matters because if I buy a gun from someone in Oregon I don't have to transfer it to my name so I don't understand how it makes any difference if its from a different state considering the registration I believe is at a federal level and is just run through state police..

I wish you were in Oregon we could probably make a deal, but apparently it is extremely hard to transfer from washington to oregon I'm not sure why that matters because if I buy a gun from someone in Oregon I don't have to transfer it to my name so I don't understand how it makes any difference if its from a different state considering the registration I believe is at a federal level and is just run through state police..

Just send it through an ffl. They'll charge from 20 - 50 (plus the $10 Oregon fee) so shop around.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.