Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Savage arms .270 $375 obo

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by kuiper, Aug 31, 2012.

1. kuiper

kuiper kirkland, Wa New Member

I'm selling my Savage Arms .270. I am the original owner and personally put 100 rounds through it.

I spent approximately $800 on the total 'kit' (rifle, case, bipod, scope) so I am asking $375 for it, but would consider trades for pistols only.

I am a current C.P.L. holder, so that is a nonissue. I am hoping for a subcompact .40, something along the lines of a Glock 27, XDsc, or M&Pc. But, if you have something similar, feel free.

Photos can be seen at this address: Pictures by Justin_McElroy - Photobucket

I am in the Kirkland area, and will travel as far as Arlington, or Kent. Face to face transactions only please.

The best way to contact me is at mcelrjus@gmail.com

Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  2. kuiper

B... Bu..... Bum...... Bumpppppp. I don't know how to change the thread name, but the rifle is now $100 less. Which puts it at $450 even.

Thanks.

3. kuiper

Bump with a price drop.

4. kuiper

Bump again with another price drop, down to $375

5. tim007

tim007 pnw :) Active Member

email sent

6. kuiper

Still available... Bump

7. ptaylor138

ptaylor138 Portland,OR Member

I wish you were in Oregon we could probably make a deal, but apparently it is extremely hard to transfer from washington to oregon I'm not sure why that matters because if I buy a gun from someone in Oregon I don't have to transfer it to my name so I don't understand how it makes any difference if its from a different state considering the registration I believe is at a federal level and is just run through state police..

8. lucky guy

lucky guy Sisters Active Member

Just send it through an ffl. They'll charge from 20 - 50 (plus the $10 Oregon fee) so shop around.

9. kuiper

I know Wade's here in Bellevue charges $49.99 plus shipping costs, they also charge to receive, so I assume your local Oregon FFL will charge also.

10. lucky guy

lucky guy Sisters Active Member

You shouldn't have to pay an ffl to send it, shipping is about $12-15.